This past Sunday, over 115 people gathered for Sunday Supper to celebrate Mann’s Nourish Bowls. Recipes were traded along with jokes and stories, and the joys of gathering around the table as a family were celebrated.
Did I mention this get-together took place on Twitter?
The Sunday Supper Movement is an amazing community of food bloggers who originally joined together in 2012 with a singular goal: to reach families and inspire people to spend quality time around the table. What began as a progressive virtual dinner – where recipes were shared over social media – has evolved to an audience of over 8 million weekly followers.
Lucky for us, Mann’s products are a perfect match for the mission of Sunday Supper: to partner with brands that help families feel good, eat better, and interact with each other. To us, that’s what our products are all about. We are in the business of making fresh veggies easy, and helping home cooks spend less time in the kitchen and more with the people they care about.
This Sunday’s virtual bread-breaking was a lively Twitter party hosted by the Sunday Supper community. Mann’s Nourish Bowls were the theme, and we heard some amazing anecdotes about how Nourish Bowls are an ideal way to fit fresh vegetables into busy lives. From cooking up two Bowls to accommodate a family of four alongside a lean protein, to a woman whose partner works the late shift and Nourish Bowls make her feel good about leaving him a healthy meal in the fridge, to the mom who is trying to get her kids to eat healthier food…the list goes on.
Methinks this is the start of a beautiful relationship.
Nourish Bowls not only got some love during Sunday’s Twitter party. Check out all the fantastic Nourish Bowl usage and lifestyle ideas by Sunday Supper bloggers at the end of the recipe.
SOUTHWEST CHIPOTLE PULLED PORK NAAN BREAD PIZZA
This global fusion slice of yumminess was created by The Freshman Cook and features our Southwest Chipotle Nourish Bowl. Our collective mouths are watering.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 Mann’s Southwest Chipotle Nourish Bowl
- 3-4 pieces Naan Bread
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
Sprinkle the pork loin with garlic powder and cook it in the oven at 350 degrees until it reaches 140 degrees. Take it out of the oven and let it sit until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees. You will only need about 1/4 to 1/2 pound of the loin for the pizzas.
Open the Nourish Bowl and pull out the packet of Chipotle Corn Salsa and the packet of Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Set aside. Add 4 tablespoons of water to the bowl. Cover and heat in the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
While the veggies are cooking, pour the salsa packet and the pizza sauce in to a bowl and mix together.
Divide the salsa/pizza sauce mix up between the three naan breads. Spread the mix onto the breads, coming as close to the edges as you can. If you would like more sauce, add additional pizza sauce directly to the naan bread.
Remove the veggies from the microwave and add them to the top of the sauce on each pizza.
Shred the pork loin and add it to the top of each pizza. Sprinkle mozzarella and some of the cheddar onto each pizza.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Cooking for One with Mann’s Nourish Bowls by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Easiest Southwest Chipotle Tacos by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Egg by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Gluten Free Family Dinner with Nourish Bowls by Cricket’s Confections
- Healthy Dinner Solutions for the Late-Shift by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Healthy Eating on the Go by Wholistic Woman
- How to Eat Like a Foodie and Stay Healthy by Go Epicurista
- How to Eat Well When You Don’t Feel Up To It by Monica’s Table
- How to Fit Veggies into a Jam-Packed Week with Nourish Bowls by Casa de Crews
- How To Prepare Fresh Healthy Meals In A Snap by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Keeping Fit with a Pesky Sweet Tooth by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Monterey Risotto Enchiladas by Moore or Less Cooking
- Nourishing a Healthy Soul by Family Foodie
- Olive Oil-Poached Salmon Over Cauli-Rice Curry by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sesame Sriracha Bowl with Kimchi Tofu by kimchi MOM
- Smokehouse Brussels Sprouts with Shrimp by Cooking Chat
- Smokehouse Steak Quiche by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Southwest Chipotle Tuna Bowls with Pico De Gallo by Simple and Savory
- Southwest Chipotle Grilled Chicken Bow lby The Chef Next Door
- Southwest Chipotle Pulled Pork Naan Bread Pizza by The Freshman Cook
Plus, read the Sunday Supper interview with our very own Gina Nucci, known around these parts as Gina Broccolini.
* Top photo by That Skinny Chick Can Bake